So today is all about my absolutely stunning Mothers day Hamper from Social Solutions. I was sent an email a couple of months back about being sent a hamper for mothers day and of corse I said yes. I thought there would be a few little pieces in there but I was actually in complete shock when it arrived. My mum was staying and I sat on the floor in the living room with Frankie and my jaw kept hitting the floor every time I opened the next thing. My mum also couldn’t believe her eyes and we both were beside ourselves with excitement. It was like christmas morning!!
If your looking for some inspiration of what to ask for then you have to read on because everything you see is simply stunning. It really is the ultimate Mother’s day hamper, and any Mum that receives it would say its the best present box ever! It was wrapped to perfection too!!
1 )First I have the Dr. Paw Paw – Multi-purpose soothing balm for lips, cheeks and cosmetic finishing with a hint of tint. This product is fab and its funny because I’ve been looking for something for my cheeks that would give a subtitle tint and this gives the perfect look. Its also great that you can use it on your lips…. it feels lovely on the lips and looks great. I must have mummy item for the makeup bag.
2) What Mummy doesn’t like a good secret sweet stash that the children or the hubby don’t know about, well look no further than this gorgeous little box of treats. Mr. Big Tops has created a fun little Box of mixed candies. I will definitely be rummaging through these when I get a free mummy moment with a cuppa!
3) I am absolutely in LOVE with this Band. It is made by NuTech Design and is a NuBand Active wireless activity tracker. Its so weird that this was in here as my Mum and I were only talking the other week about getting one. Im getting married this year and have been training at the gym a lot more so know I have the perfect accessory to help me get fit. Its so clever and can do so many cool things, from tracking your sleep… to keeping track of your heart beat. Yep this band will be firmly on my wrist up until the wedding.
4) The tights pictured above are from Pendeza Pantyhose and are absolutely fab! I hate tanning my legs as I hate that my nice white sheets get covered in it so these tights are the perfect solution. They instantly make your legs look stunning with a slight tan. You can’t even tell your wearing them and they feel lovely on the skin. They come in three standard sizes Small medium and large, I am wearing the small in this image. Pendeza Pantyhose only use high quality 15 Denier sheer fabric to create there stunning tights. They are figure flattering and available online or in stores in the UK, USA, France, Germany, Australia and the Netherlands. Check out the website to find a store nearest to you.
5) Im so smitten with this lovely tan leather bag from Ilex London. Its stunning and feels such great quality! Being a mummy I normally carry around a baby bag or my Louis Vuitton and end up using them into the night too. Im so excited I finally have a bag that I can take out as a dress bag. Its fab as it could be used through the day and into the night. Definitely taking this out for a spin on sunday.
6) Above is a few items in one image. How gorgeous is my Kaytie Wu necklace. Im a massive fan of gold jewellery and wear it quite a lot. This stunning tear drop shape is so flattering on the chest and I can’t wait to show it off.
7) The gold rings are from Majique Jewellers. Stackable rings are so in fashion at the moment and I love the colour and shape of them. Check out there website now to receive 10% off of their eBay site / Simply enter this code:
8) Also pictured above is the stunning jewellery from Orelia. The gold heart necklace and the two stunning bracelets are from this beautiful store. I wore the necklace yesterday and had so many compliments on how cute and dainty it was. Im going to keep my bracelets for Sunday to wear out. One thing I love about jewellery is that you can build it up and were it all together for a lovely look.
9) I was so pleasantly surprised to open this absolutely gorgeous dress from Live Lagom. It is so on trend at the moment! I was only watching the Brits last week and so many of the stars were wearing dresses with ruffles at the back. I love the way it flatters the figure. You can also instantly tell its made from a high quality fabric as its really weighty. Absolutely love this dress, what better day to wear it than on Sunday! I will certainly be shopping here in future.
10) I am THE biggest hot water bottle fan. What can’t a lovely cozy hot water bottle cure! It is currently snowing in Manchester today so after writing this I plan on climbing into bed with this stunning hot from The Fine Cotton Company and getting all cozy. Check out their website and receive a *10% discount off the entire website when using the code – MUM16 .
11) How stunning is this peach yoga T- shirt. Ive been looking for a new gym top and I definitely think I’ve found it in this No Balls t- shirt. I do sometimes do the odd yoga class as well as going to the gym so now I have the perfect balance. I actually wore this top yesterday with a pair of jeans and a cardigan and it looked lovely so its very versatile. It is made from pure bamboo and is incredibly soft on the skin.
12) I am a Perfume lover….what Mummy isn’t? But don’t you find being a Mum you never can quite take that bottle of perfume to the till and buy it because you could be buying two outfits from Zara for the kids for the same price… yep I’m guilty for that! Thats why I was so excited to see this Dior perfume from Scentsational in the hamper. It smells utterly scrumptious and I’ve been wearing it every day.
13) I have to say I think this Elie Beaumont watch is my hampers favourite item. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I opened the stunning leather wrap case to see this gorj watch. I love watches and I think this is my new favourite. I have been wearing it everyday and I love love love it!
14) I have recently designed a little workspace for myself in the house so this lovely Sass and Belle – Mummy photo frame and Necklace holder fits in perfectly to my mummy place.
15) Seriously now I think this is possibly the most beautiful bottle of Champagne I did ever see, Made by the lovely company Perfect Tipple, they really have created the perfect Mummy Champerz!! Its almost too amazing to open. Maybe ill keep it for a special occasion…… Or just keep looking at it…. Click here to view a video of the bottle in action!
16) Lastly but most certainly not least this beautiful Tan coin purse by Delacy Online. Im absolutely smitten with this purse, it is so soft and made really well. I am a nightmare for having loose change and cards in my pocket, and frequently loose things so this new purse is the perfect gift for me. My partner Tom is very happy as I’m already into my third bank card this year! Wwwwpppppss!
I really hope that this post gives you all some lovely inspiration and make sure you check out these stores, I certainly will be visiting them now.
I’d just like to say a huge thank you to every single company that has sent me each an every gift. Im truly honoured and blessed to have been chosen to receive this stunning hamper.
Have a scrummy Mothers day guys, I hope you all get spoilt rotten.
Lots of Love